Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yacht Carinthia VII in Brindisi

This year the port of Brindisi was visited by various famous yacht. About one of them I wrote in the post Yacht Al Mirqab in Brindisi. After that we saw also yacht of Abramovich Eclipse – biggest yacht in the world. But that day I didn’t have my camera. You have to wait next time when Eclipse visit Brindisi and I’ll write about it.
Today we are happy to see Carinthia VII. The yacht Carinthia VII was built in the Lurssen yard in Germani in 2002 and refurbished in 2005, with new furniture, new interior and new vision too. 12th largest yacht of the world, it is owned by Heidi Horten wife of Helmut Horten, a German entrepreneur. Exterior design was made by "Tim Heywood Design". Yacht has length of 318.25 ft (97.20 m).
Yacht is looking really fantastic, all in lights, which are making the dark hull very beautiful. I think it’s more beautiful than Eclipse. There are some photos made by me and one found in Internet.Last Photo from http://itboat.com

4 коммент.:

Arctida said...

Beautiful photos!

rizalaYa said...

Oh! Wish I could see it as well! Your fotos have reminded me the time I lived near the sea. I miss it so much.

lana said...

Very beautiful!

TonyaUtkina said...

Beautiful yacht! :)

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB