Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What is this?

What is this? Guess.
I made this photo today)
It Seems something alien? Isn't it?

13 коммент.:

Almost Precious said...

Love the color. It looks like a cross between a cabbage rose and an artichoke. :) Interesting and very pretty photo.

I have family in Sicily (Messina) would love to return to the country of my birth and visit them but the trip is so long and very expensive. :(

Galit said...

Red onion?...
Whatever it is, it's an awesome photo!

SocksAndMittens said...

interesting... is it a cabbage? an onion?

Anonymous said...

Red onion eyes! : )

Katrinshine said...

I'll wait till end of the day! Tomorrow you'll know all))

TonyaUtkina said...

a flower?

Olga said...

Rhubarb? Red cabbage?
It's a great shot in any case!

Melody said...

It's pretty :) Looks like some kind of red cabbage to me.

Yulia Kazansky said...

For cabbage is to narrow leaves. May be some sort of red lettuce... :) Awesome shot anyway and a great idea!

Unknown said...

Peeled back red onions

Additionsstyle said...

I have no idea what it is. The Picture is great!

Vikulya said...

I think that it is onions

YanArt said...

Yes, looks like some kind of artichoke... Interesting... :)))

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB