Thursday, November 11, 2010

New leather shoe clips

I made two pair of new leather shoe clips: red and creme.
You can find it in special section in my shop.

Red again won in the hearts of famous designers. You can see it everywhere - in the collections of clothing and footwear, accessories and interiors. Red - the most dangerous and at the same time the most alluring of all the colors of the rainbow. I like red color - color of passion!
Red leather shoe clips :


This winter In a fashion are all shades of skin color: powdery, pinkish, yellowish, cream, shade of warm milk, a glossy caramel shades. Cream and skin colored shoes are at the height of moda. They look great with any clothes and visually lengthen the legs. What that may be the best accessories to your shoes than creme shoe clips! So elegant and simple!

5 коммент.:

My Life Under the Bus said...

These would actually make me happy to look down at my feet! How pretty!

M.M.E. said...

I absolutely love these! They are so beautifully made. You're one talented artist.

Gloria said...

I like your color choices, especially the red against the black shoes. Sweet!

TonyaUtkina said...

Such a great idea! Those clips look way too beautiful:)!!!

Aleksandra Roo said...

They are gor-geose!!!! I love things like that, so much personality. Very pretty!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB