Thursday, November 25, 2010

Brown Quilted pillows

In my posts in april I wrote about how to sew pillow in Patchwork Spiral stile. With example of a divan pillow I'll described the steps to making it. "Spirals" is one of techique of patchwork. This particular technique gives room to imagination as small pieces of fabric assemble an inimitable design, that’s why every piece of work made in this style is very unique and original. And a result is a lovely refreshing accent for your living room or patio! Your guests will notice this wonderful quilted pillow!
I made this two pillows about one month ago, but didn't have a time to wrote about it. The first one was in
teal and white shades. These two are in brown and cream color combination with backing in brown gabardin cotton.

You can find it in special section in my shop: there




1 коммент.:

Albertine's Creations said...

Congratulations! It's always so exciting. What a beautiful pillow.

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB